Hydrogen Water Bottle, Alkaline Water Cup
Improve Your Drinking Water In Just 3 Minutes...
What Is Hydrogen Water?
- We asked Dr. Nicholas Perricone, M.D., what all the hype about Hydrogen Water is about. The board-certified dermatologist and nutritionist is among the trendy water's newest fans. Dr. Perricone told us a bit more about it which helped shed some light on why he's been recommending people to try this 'new, better and wetter water'.
According to Dr. Perricone, hydrogen water is about to become the next big thing in natural health and wellness communities (although it's important to note that it's been a big trend in Japan for many years, where it’s known as “Shin'nooru solution”).
Hydrogen water is water with extra hydrogen gas in it. It's supposed to work like this: When you ingest the hydrogen gas within the water it acts as an anti-inflammatory and part of the hydrogen molecule has powerful antioxidant properties.
Drinking hydrogen water basically turns your cells into “an antioxidant factory,” Dr. Perricone explained to us.
Fans of hydrogen water like Dr. Perricone often claim that drinking hydrogen water might give you more energy, could slow down the aging process (including its effects on your skin), and may even speed up muscle recovery after a tough workout.
“You’ll find that after you work out you’re nowhere near as tired” when you drink hydrogen water beforehand, Dr. Perricone says. “You could probably do another workout afterwards.” He urges people to “throw away energy drinks” and opt for hydrogen water instead.
Some PRO's of Hydrogen Water:
- Excellent antioxidant
- Protects organs
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
- Improves a wide variety of diseases
- Is not toxic even at high concentrations
Some CON's of Hydrogen Water:
- Although it has no known side effects, more research is needed to understand the long-term effects
- Enhance the immune system
- Promote blood circulation
- Promote gastrointestinal motility
- Eliminate nervous tension
- Reduce blood sugar
- Treatment of rheumatoid joints
- To prevent blood vessel blockage
- Resistance to ultraviolet
- Cleaning: Open the lid and wash it thoroughly with clean water hot water and dish-soap.
- Do not clean the power switch or the charging socket with water.
- Fill with purified water or warm tap water if purified water is not available (warning: for your health, try to limit the use of raw tap water).
- Tighten the lid, do not over tighten!
- When Working: The bottom of the cup will be lit with blue light and bubbles appear, indicating the beginning of work.
- Stop Work: When the bottom of the cup stops working and the process is complete.
- When the battery power is low it's necessary to insert the power cord at the USB charging port on the base. It will automatically charge and it will take about 3 hours to charge.
- This product is only suitable for use below 45℃。
- Matters needing attention: If there is no water in the bottle do not turn on the power.
- When you plug in the power supply, if the battery is not fully charged, it will turn red.
- When you fully charge the battery, you can unplug it and use it.
- Pour cold boiled water or mineral water into the cup.
- Continuously press the switch twice, it is triggered to enter the 3-minute electrolysis mode.
- Pressing the switch three times in a row is the trigger to enter the 5-minute electrolysis mode.
- Whichever type of electrolysis mode is used, long-pressing the switch will stop it as long as you want to stop it.
- Please remember to avoid electrolysis during charging. This will damage the battery and affect the battery life.
Each hydrogen water bottle holds 430ml of water and can effectively increase the hydrogen content of the water inside to about 980-1600ppb within approximately 3 minutes.
- Rated Power: 5W
- Working Voltage: 5V USB
- Bottle Capacity: 430ml
- Hydrogen Content: 980-1600ppb
- Item Size: Approx. 210*70mm (H*D)
- Item Weight: Approx. 0.5kg
- Using Water Temperature Period: 0-45°
- Certification: RoHS,CE
- Water Quality Requirements: High Quality Drinking Water
All payments are securely converted into CAD during checkout.