Trail Game Hunting Camera with Night Vision
Entry-level but with all functions
The trail camera is equipped with an 8MP, 720p recording capability and powered by AA batteries, features a handful of great camera settings to maximize quality and efficiency.
Built-in 26pcs 940nm black IR LED can capture night footage up to 15m away, that’s up to 49 feet.
It’s entry-level while providing you with all these features that will benefit you in scouting, tracking and hunting endeavors.
Useful and Affordable
Less than 1s trigger time and optional 5s -60min interval time, up to 2 multi-pictures with 80-degree field of view. Runs on 8 AA batteries (not included) with low power consumption, which can reach up to 6 months long battery life. It’s useful with serious features but affordable to save your money.
Easy Setup and Operation
Easy to set up, install the batteries and SD card(not included), choose the best location and mount the trail camera for scouting.
You can expect your this trail camera to last a long time and provide you with valuable insight into what’s happening in the area.
- Image Sensor: 2.0 mega pixels, 1/4” CMOS sensor
- Photo Resolution: 8M 5M 3M 2M 1M
- Field of View: 80°wide angle
- IR LEDs: 940nm black low-glow option
- 26pcs LED Lights: for Long detection and illumination rang up to 15 meters
- 2.4”TFT built-in Viewer: can playback photos and videos
- PIR: for 80 degree detection areas
- Quick Trigger Time: Around 1.0s
- Trigger Interval: 5s~60min
- Photo Burst: 1 to 3
- Video Resolution: 1280 x 720p (30fps); 848 x 480 (30fps); 640 x 480p (30fps)
- Requires: 8pcs AA batteries (not included)
- Micro-SD Card: up to 32GB (not included)
All payments are securely converted into CAD during checkout.