Woodworking Lathe/Polishing Drill
Our Woodworking Lathe/Polishing Drill is designed for the home DIY enthusiasts!
It is small and portable, perfect for at home use. Perfect for beginners who don't want to spend a ton of money or take up a lot of space.
Great for tradeshows or live performance work. Perfect for your kids to learn on, and works really well for small home projects.
You won't believe how powerful this lathe is for it's size. Our woodworking lathe is surprisingly quiet to operate too.
From the beginner woodworker to the home DIY'er and even professionals, we guarantee you will be very happy with this lathe!
- High-precision, stability, low noise;
- Designed for the home DIY enthusiasts, small and portable, strong power;
- Transparent plexiglass shield, super convection cooling holes;
- Large torque ball bearing motor.
- Material: aluminum alloy + acrylic
- Power: 80 - 100W
- Voltage: 24V DC
- Speed: 2000 - 8000 rev / min
- Theoretical maximum turning diameter: 55mm
- Theoretical maximum clamping length: 120mm
- Chuck clamping range: 0.6 - 6mm
- Input: AC110V - 240V 50 / 60Hz up to 1.5A
- Output: 12 / 15 / 16 / 18 / 19V maximum 4.5A; maximum 20 / 24V 4A
- Line length: 1.1m + 1.1m
- High precision, stability, low noise
- Designed for home DIY enthusiasts, compact and portable, powerful
- Transparent plexiglass cover, super convection cooling hole
- High torque ball bearing motor
- If the user does not have basic lathe experience, when used, should follow: low speed, slowly, cautiously and other safety measures.
- Be safe, use eye protection and be cautious of your safety.
- The speed can be adjusted within 4000-8000R. Cut wood should not exceed 4000, grinding can use higher speeds.
- Drill chuck axis, the axis of the wood, the tailstock center axis of the drill should be in a straight line, or you need to adjust the nut.
- If not working on a cylinder the speed should be reduced.
- Tailstock bearing without lock.
- When using a knife, locking the bottom of screw, it's location should be away from wood by about 1-1.5cm.
- If you do not really understand the operation, it is best to consult a professional.
- 1x Woodworking Lathe/Polishing Drill
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 6 x Wood carving set
- 3 x Hex shanks
All payments are securely converted into CAD during checkout.